High Growth StocksStock Market NewsStock NewsTrending News
CLOV – Clover Health Investment gain 4% massive volume inflow and long term investors opportunity for stock vs options
- Clover Health Investment continue to rally on September 14, 2021.
- The CLOV stock is up 4% $8.72 per share with volume of 3.5 million shares being traded by the time of market open.
- Long call options are increasing for year 2023 and 2024.
- Investors are focusing on the business and predicting the stock will worth lot more in four years from now as the growth continues.
- Buying the shares of the company makes you the owner of the business when holding the option gives you right to buy shares later in the future. Option can be risky if it is too close to the expiration date could expire worthless. Investors should always look at the big picture and invest wisely in the growth businesses.